Urgent Update: Covid 19 Phase 2
– The First Minister announced on the 18th June that dental practices would be allowed to open from Monday 22nd June. We still require local health board approval before we set a date to reopen.
– Please be advised that when the surgery reopens this is for Urgent Care only.
– All previously scheduled routine appointments remain cancelled until further notice.
– Primarily we will still be offering a triage and advice service via telephone.
- Attendance at the surgery will strictly be by appointment only.
- If you have a dental emergency please call the practice on 01324 622 392 where you will be able to speak directly to a dentist
– If you require advice on a non urgent dental matter please contact your dentist by email using the information below.
A USEFUL SELF HELP GUIDE HAS BEEN PRODUCED AND CAN BE ACCESSED BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW
FOR OUT OF HOURS ADVICE AND CARE CALL NHS 111
If you have enquiries then you can also email your dentist on the following contacts.
John Arthur BDS – firstname.lastname@example.org
Stephen Kean BDS – email@example.com
Damian Carey BDS – firstname.lastname@example.org
Christopher Black BDS – email@example.com
Aidan McGinley BDS – firstname.lastname@example.org
James McMurray BDS – email@example.com
Further information on COVID-19 and the coronavirus pandemic can be found: